Emma helps women realise their self-care comes first and that, without looking after you first, you can’t look after others to your full potential.
Put on your own oxygen mask before assisting others. You can’t help them unless you help yourself first.
Transformational coaching is something Emma has done for 7+ years. Her coaching style is easy-going and you walk away with significant changes. She blends her experience with Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) and Rapid Transformational Therapy (RTT).
Emma is an award-winning businesswoman, author and entrepreneur and you can find her on Facebook here.
Look. The word sh*t is practically normal language these days and it covers so many things, doesn’t it? Your sh*t could be your business, your relationships, your money, your body or your baggage.
And let’s face it – we all have baggage, yes? Well, I help you with getting your sh*t sorted, cleared and I get you moving forward. I am an accountability and transformational coach, which means that you are accountable to me! This also means that you get so much more done, which then means that you get to live your life in the way that you want.
I get it.
I gave everything. I did everything. Then I realised that this was MY LIFE. And no-one could control it…just me.
I’ll tell you my story in more detail later…but don’t worry – I am here to help you.
I will be your bestie. I will call you on your bullsh*t and ra-ra you on your achievements. I do it all with love and a bit of Virgoness. Is that even a word? Well, it is now!
I write books on getting your sh*t done and caring less, to care even more. I am even just finishing the third book in this trilogy – The 7 secrets to a sh*t hot relationship. Be warned – I can be a bit sweary, so don’t complain because I’ll ignore it and save my energy for people who really want help!
If you need permission to have a life that you love – here it is.
I can say with absolute honesty, and a teeny bit of ego, that I know my sh*t and I have been there and done that. From being in a shitty marriage to life as a single mum to writing over 10 successful books – I’ve experienced it!
I can help you. You can have fun and flexibility in your life. You can have it – because it’s your time.
Want to know more about Emma?
Here are 5 random facts about me:
- I live in Wollongong, Australia – near the beach. I probably go to the beach twice a day for a walk/swim or a coffee. You may not recognise me though, as generally I am wearing hoodies and my hair is a bit messy when I am not running workshops/talking to clients face to face.
- I started my first online business selling wedding dresses when my daughter was 12 months old – I was a bit bored and definitely not interested in mother’s groups and talking about kids all the time.
- I was born in Birmingham, UK and moved to Australia on my own when I was 19 years old. Yes, there was a boy involved…
- I get up at about 5 am most days to utilise my time and create world domination.
- I am a total nerd. I love all things technology and can build computers.
I am on Facebook way more than I am on here…come check me out!
To book in a free chat with me, head here.